Notice of Copyright or Other Intellectual Property Infringement
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed by CoolSnoopy or any user of our platform, please follow the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) process outlined below to report the infringement.
Designated Agent for DMCA Notifications:
Please direct your DMCA notification to our Designated Agent:
- Name: CoolSnoopy
- Address: 1301 Hogan St, St. Louis, MO 63106, United States
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be effective, your notification should include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the infringed right.
- Identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property claimed to have been infringed. If multiple works are affected, please provide a representative list of these works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, along with sufficient information for us to locate the material.
- Contact information for the complaining party, including name, address, phone number, and email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the infringed right.
If your notification does not include all of the above information, it may not be considered valid.
If you believe that your content has been removed in error or that you have the right to post and use such content, you may submit a counter-notification in compliance with the DMCA. To be effective, the counter-notification must include:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been disabled and the location of the material before its removal.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that your material was disabled due to a mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, and phone number, along with a statement confirming your consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (if in the United States), or for any judicial district in which CoolSnoopy or the objectionable material may be found, and that you agree to accept service of process from the complaining party or an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a valid counter-notification, CoolSnoopy may replace the removed content or cease disabling it within 10 to 14 business days or more at our discretion, unless the rights owner files a court action against the member.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents that content or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages, including attorney’s fees.
For any DMCA-related inquiries or notifications, please contact our Designated Agent at the provided email address or by mail. Your cooperation in respecting intellectual property rights is appreciated.